Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

One Day

One day my prayer will be answered.

One day I will feel my hope soar to belief and my belief blossom into a beautiful truth.

One day I will sob for joy instead of sorrow.  I will share my excitement instead of my heartbreak.

One day I will know you are mine.  I will see your picture just as you’ve barely begun, as you grow, and as you get ready to be in my arms. 

One day my heart will no longer break for a distant dream but will heal as you grow in me.

One day I will joyfully go through every pain and exhausted moment to meet you with a smile on my face.

One day I will hold you and cry for the incredible miracle that has just been given to me.  I will know true and complete love for you that will never die. 

One day I will be the best Mama because I believed for you, cried for you, struggled for you, suffered for you, hurt for you, and loved for you: all before you even existed.

One day I will be your Mama and you will be my beautiful child.

1 comment:

  1. One day is coming soon! Never give up hope and I am praying with you.

    ReplyDelete